Professional Multicopter & UAV Drive Systems, R/C & Free Flight Model Aircraft, R/C & Static Model Boats, Lego Mindstorm & STEM Education Sets
- Adhesives & Tools: A range of products including adhesives, tissue, dope and thinners. In fact, almost all the tools & accessories needed to build great model aircraft and boats.
- Business to Business (B2B): For all customers (business, educational or otherwise) developing UAV’s, Drones or other high power applications that demand high quality Plettenberg Brushless DC Electric Motors, JETI Model and Kontronik Drives as well as MagCad Carbon Fibre Propellers.
- Batteries & Chargers: A range of products including the J Perkins Energ Pro and Vapextech NiMH batteries and chargers.
- Model Aircraft: Build tissue and dope, rubber powered and laser cut balsa wood flying model aircraft kits for free flight, static display or conversion to radio control. Choose from manufacturers such as Guillows, Chris Foss, Ares and Aeronaut.
- Model Boats: Build traditional plank on frame wood and ABS hull model boat kits for sailing, static display or radio control. Choose from manufacturers such as Billing Boats and Aeronaut.
- Motors & Accessories: A range of products including the Mtroniks M series DC electric motors, Mtroniks Viper Marine electronic speed controllers (esc’s), as well as motor mounts, universal joint couplings from J Perkins.
- Radios & Accessories: Choose from a range including Hitec 6 channel 2.4Ghz R/C systems; HS-785HB 3 Pole, Dual Ball Bearing, Sail Winch Servo; HS-625MG 3 Pole, Dual Ball Bearing, High Speed Power Servo and the HS-311 Standard Servo. In addition to the fully modular Ripmax Futaba F14 Navy twin stick 40 Mhz R/C systems.
- STEM Education Sets: Give children hands-on practice with Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) – skills they’ll rely on for years to come. Choose construction sets from brands such as Lego Education and of course ZomeTool – The construction set loved by children and Nobel Prize winners alike!
- 07521 002541 (UK)
- +447521 002541 (Overseas)
TrinityAries Limited Registered in England & Wales 8418079. VAT GB170205547.
Registered Office: 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, Mayfair, London. W1B 3HH. United Kingdom.