Controllers of Personal Information – We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by www.TrinityAries.com is controlled primarily by: TrinityAries Limited. Registered in England & Wales 8418079. VAT GB170205547. Registered Office: 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, Mayfair, London. W1B 3HH. United Kingdom. www.TrinityAries.com secure website and secure database along with its service providers are located in Nottingham UK and adhere to UK & EU data protection laws. However, all payment and financial transaction information is controlled by either SagePay or PayPal.
What Personal Information About Customers Does www.TrinityAries.com Gather? The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at www.TrinityAries.com. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. Including:
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from www.TrinityAries.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your communication preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does www.TrinityAries.com Share Information Received ? No.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access? www.TrinityAries.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with www.TrinityAries.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.