Ares RC AZSA1500 Sopwith Pup Ultra Micro, Ready to Fly, RTF, Hitec Red, Park Flyer, Model Aircraft
Ares RC AZSA1500 Sopwith Pup Ultra Micro, Ready to Fly, RTF, Hitec Red, Park Flyer, Model Aircraft is a Ready to Fly (RTF) park flyer or indoor R/c Model aircraft. With sensitive controls and the ability to remain fully aerobatic at up to 15,000 feet, the World War I-era Sopwith Pup was so light and maneuverable that it became the first aircraft to land on a moving ship in 1917. Nearly 1,800 Pups were built by Sopwith and its sub-contractors between the years 1916 and 1917 when it was at the peak of its operational development.
The Ares [air-eez] Sopwith Pup is a lightweight, three-channel ultra-micro semi-scale model of the original. It features durable foam construction and numerous scale touches such as molded wing rib detail, an authentic trim scheme, plus a wood texture and color propeller and interplane struts. Technically advanced the Sopwith Pup incorporates a Hitec Red 2.4GHz receiver thats compatible with all current Hitec 2.4GHz aircraft transmitters. For convenience, two versions of this model are available both supplied with Hitec Red protocol: choose either Ready-To-Fly (including a Hitec Red-enabled transmitter and receiver) or Pair-To-Fly (supplied with a Hitec Red receiver thats compatible with your existing Hitec air transmitter). Weighing less than an ounce, the Sopwith Pup is ideal for indoor flight or outdoor flight in calm conditions.
- Semi-scale appearance with moulded wing rib detail.
- Micro size and light weight makes it ideal for indoor spaces.
- Fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control for exceptional manoeuvrability.
- Lightweight 1S Li-Po flight battery attaches with magnets.
- Its slow flying characteristics mean the Pup is ideal for the less experienced pilot.
- Intermediate and expert pilots will enjoy the exciting performance.
- Full Spares Availability – Just Ask.
- 1 x 100% factory assembled Sopwith Pup.
- 1 x 2.4 GHz Hitec Red Enabled Transmitter & Charger.
- 1 x 3.7V 1S 70mAh LiPo battery.
- 1 x Quick-start guide.
- 1 x 0.4A DC USB charger for the 1S 3.7V LiPo.
- Length: 255 mm.
- Wingspan: 352 mm.
- Wing area (sq. cm): 458.
- All-up weight (g): 20.
Note: The images, instructions and drawings relating to the product being sold on this page are subject to copyright ownership and are the intellectual property of Ares RC. They are displayed solely for the purposes of selling Ares RC products or otherwise adding value to the Ares RC brand.
- Click here to download a copy of the instructions.