Ares RC AZSA1651UK Gamma 370 Pro v2, Pair to Fly, PTF, Hitec Red, EPO, Sport, Trainer, Model Aircraft
Ares RC AZSA1651UK Gamma 370 Pro v2, Pair to Fly, PTF, Hitec Red, EPO, Sport, Trainer, Model Aircraft is a Pair to Fly, (PTF) trainer R/c Model aircraft. Offering a perfect combination of stability and durability, while also delivering powerful flight performance, the Ares Gamma Pro V2 is not only a great choice for first-time pilots but also an exceptional model for experienced sport flyers, too. Like the popular Gamma 370 V2, the Pro starts with an advanced EPO airframe that’s lightweight, tough, and comes practically ready to fly, right out of the box.
The Gamma Pro V2 also has the same great flying characteristics of the Gamma 370 V2, but adds aileron control and brushless power. With these added features, the Gamma Pro V2 has the capability to take you from tentative first circuits to accomplished aerobatics. If you want to learn to fly on the Gamma Pro V2, the technology in the pre-installed Aegis NFP (Natural Flight Progression) system gives you the helping hand you need to be successful. It offers three different flying modes (Beginner, Intermediate, and Unassisted) you can progress through as your flying skills advance.
In Beginner mode, the bank angle is restricted to help you make coordinated turns, while Intermediate mode allows a greater bank angle and introduces you to how the rudder can help with handling. If you feel you’ve lost control of the plane in either mode, just let go of the sticks and it quickly returns to level flight. Plus, when you’re ready to fly in Unassisted mode and branch into aerobatics, the technology is still there to ‘rescue’ the model if you get into trouble – just flip the NFP switch to Beginner or Intermediate and you’re back in controlled level flight. The NFP system in the Pro V2 even helps you show off to your flying buddies when you use the Auto-Roll and Stabilized Inverted-Flight features. And for even more flying fun, just add one of the aftermarket ‘plug-in’ options for the Gamma Pro V2; either a float kit that enables the Pro V2 to quickly and easily be converted into a powerful seaplane, or a HD camera (AZSZ2544) that allows you to take aerial photos and videos from the plane.
In addition to that great list of features, the Ares RC AZSA1651UK Gamma 370 Pro v2, Pair to Fly, PTF, Hitec Red, EPO, Sport, Trainer, Model Aircraft incorporates the reliable new Hitec Red 2.4GHz radio protocol that’s compatible with most Hitec systems already on the market. The Gamma V2 can be purchased in two convenient forms, both incorporating the Hitec Red protocol: either Ready To Fly (including a Hitec Red-enabled transmitter and receiver) or Pair To Fly (packaged with a Hitec Red receiver that’s compatible with your existing Hitec air transmitter).
- Perfect for, first-time, intermediate, and even experienced pilots.
- Factory assembled and almost ready to fly.
- Striking new colour scheme.
- Factory installed ESC, three 9g servos, and Hitec Red enabled receiver.
- New cowl with large air inlet apertures for essential power train cooling.
- Underside accessory mount for the Ares clip-on HD video and stills camera.
- Includes pre-fitted float mounts for the optional Ares float set (AZSA1640).
- Supplied complete with red and green LED nav lights and white belly light.
- Full Spares Availability – Just Ask.
- 1 x Factory assembled and decorated Gamma Pro V2 airframe.
- 1 x 3S 11.1V 1000mAh 20C Li-Po .
- 1 x 3S 11.1V 800mAh DC LiPo charger.
- 1 x AC power supply for charger.
- 1 x Quick-start guide.
- Length: 775 mm.
- Wingspan: 940 mm.
- All-up weight (g): 510.
- Motor: 1250kV brushless.
- 1 x Ikonnik – KA-6 2.4 GHz 6 Channel Hitec Red Transmitter.
Note: The images, instructions and drawings relating to the product being sold on this page are subject to copyright ownership and are the intellectual property of Ares RC. They are displayed solely for the purposes of selling Ares RC products or otherwise adding value to the Ares RC brand.
- Click here to download a copy of the instructions.