Ares RC AZSA1802 Fokker DVII Ultra Micro, Pair to Fly, PTF, Hitec Red, Park Flyer, Model Aircraft
Ares RC AZSA1802 Fokker DVII Ultra Micro, Pair to Fly, PTF, Hitec Red, Park Flyer, Model Aircraft is a Pair to Fly (PTF) park flyer or indoor R/c Model aircraft. Widely regarded as Germanys finest fighter of World War I, the Fokker D.VII had a short wartime career as it was introduced towards the end of the war in 1918. Pilots praised the aircraft/’s handling and ease of operation. Some 1000 examples were produced before the Armistice of November 1918 and manufacture continued post-war until a total of 3,300 had been built.
The Ares [air-eez] Fokker D.VII is a lightweight, three-channel ultra-micro semi-scale model of the original. It features durable foam construction and numerous scale touches such as a scale engine and machine gun detail together with 4-colour lozenge camouflage wings. Technically advanced the Fokker D.VII incorporates a Hitec Red 2.4GHz receiver thats compatible with all current Hitec 2.4GHz aircraft transmitters. For convenience, two versions of the model are available both supplied with Hitec Red protocol: choose either Ready To Fly (including a Hitec Red-enabled transmitter and receiver) or Pair To Fly (supplied with a Hitec Red receiver thats compatible with your existing Hitec air transmitter).
Weighing less than an ounce, the Fokker D.VII is ideal for indoor flight or outdoor flight in calm conditions whilst its slow flying characteristics and exceptional manoeuvrability make it suitable for small flying sites and both intermediate and expert pilots.
- Semi-scale appearance with moulded wing rib detail.
- Micro size and light weight makes it ideal for indoor spaces.
- Fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control for exceptional manoeuvrability.
- Lightweight 1S Li-Po flight battery attaches with magnets.
- Its slow flying characteristics mean the Pup is ideal for the less experienced pilot.
- Intermediate and expert pilots will enjoy the exciting performance.
- Full Spares Availability – Just Ask.
- 1 x 100% factory assembled Fokker D.VII.
- 1 x 3.7V 1S 70mAh LiPo battery.
- 1 x Quick-start guide.
- 1 x 0.4A DC USB charger for the 1S 3.7V LiPo.
- Length: 305 mm.
- Wingspan: 398 mm.
- Wing area (sq. cm): 432.
- All-up weight (g): 29.
- 1 x Ikonnik – KA-6 2.4 GHz 6 Channel Hitec Red Transmitter.
Note: The images, instructions and drawings relating to the product being sold on this page are subject to copyright ownership and are the intellectual property of Ares RC. They are displayed solely for the purposes of selling Ares RC products or otherwise adding value to the Ares RC brand.
- Click here to download a copy of the instructions.