Ares RC AZSA3001UK Crusader II, Pair to Fly, PTF, Hitec Red, EPO, Trainer, Model Aircraft
Ares RC AZSA3001UK Crusader II, Pair to Fly, PTF, Hitec Red, EPO, Trainer, Model Aircraft is a Pair to Fly, (PTF) trainer R/c Model aircraft. Eye-catching in its bright semi-scale color scheme, the Ares Crusader II not only looks right, its been designed to fly right. Perfectly placed to take the complete beginner from tentative first hops to basic aerobatics and beyond, a close look at the airframe and the well-appointed power train will have experienced pilots raising a wry smile in approval.
From its classic Clark-Y high-lift wing and fully symmetrical stabilizer section, through the stable, high ground clearance, trike undercarriage layout, to the roomy fuselage and resilient EPO foam construction, this is an airplane that puts function and form on an equal footing, as a look inside will confirm. Here, the powerful 750kV brushless outrunner and 40A Electronic Speed Controller – coupled to a stock 3S 2200mAh Li-Po – are perfectly suited to the ample 12 x 8 propeller, resulting in enough power to tackle that crucial training function, yet perform aerobatics with ease. As a beginner, you will immediately appreciate the Crusaders docile and forgiving flight envelope, while those with experience will delight in its versatility and outstanding performance. The Ares Crusader II is, quite simply, the perfect one-stop solution to grass-roots training and progression to basic aerobatics.
- Factory assembled and practically ready to fly, straight from the box.
- 750kV brushless motor offers ample power.
- Hitec Red enabled for assured, positive control.
- Attractive light aircraft looks and semi-scale color scheme.
- Docile and forgiving characteristics make it perfect for basic training.
- Perfect for learning basic aerobatics.
- Advanced EPO airframe is both impact resistant and light.
- Uses an industry-standard 3S 2200mAh LiPo.
- Simple and convenient clip-on wing attachment.
- Easy to store and transport.
- High lift Clark-Y wing and fully symmetrical tail section.
- Convenient underside battery hatch.
- Full Spares Availability – Just Ask.
- 1 x Crusader II airframe.
- 1 x 3S 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo.
- 1 x 12V DC 3S LiPo balance charger.
- 1 x Mains adapter.
- 1 x Pre-installed 750kV brushless motor.
- 1 x Pre-installed 40A brushless ESC.
- 4 x Pre-installed 9g servos.
- 1 x Pre-installed Hitec Red-enabled KA-6 6-channel receiver.
- Length: 942mm.
- Wingspan: 1380 mm.
- All-up weight (g): 1152.
- 1 x Ikonnik – KA-6 2.4 GHz 6 Channel Hitec Red Transmitter.
Note: The images, instructions and drawings relating to the product being sold on this page are subject to copyright ownership and are the intellectual property of Ares RC. They are displayed solely for the purposes of selling Ares RC products or otherwise adding value to the Ares RC brand.
- Click here to download a copy of the instructions.