Ares RC AZSA3200 SPAD S.XIII Ultra Micro, Ready to Fly, RTF, Hitec Red, Park Flyer, Model Aircraft
Ares RC AZSA3200 SPAD S.XIII Ultra Micro, Ready to Fly, RTF, Hitec Red, Park Flyer, Model Aircraft is a Ready to Fly (RTF) park flyer or indoor R/c Model aircraft. The SPAD S.XIII was a single-seat French biplane fighter that was mainly of wooden construction with a fabric covering and powered by a 180hp engine. This particular aircraft is modeled on Eddie Rickenbackers SPAD. Medal of Honor recipient, Eddie Rickenbacker was Americas most successful fighter ace of World War I with 26 aerial victories to his name.
The Ares [air-eez] SPAD S.XIII is a lightweight three-channel ultra-micro semi-scale model of the original. It features durable foam construction and numerous scale touches such as the 8-cylinder vee-type engine and Vickers machine guns with distinctive 94th Aero Squadron color scheme. Technically advanced the SPAD S.XIII incorporates a Hitec Red 2.4GHz receiver thats compatible with all current Hitec 2.4GHz aircraft transmitters. For convenience, two versions of the model are available both supplied with Hitec Red protocol: choose either Ready To Fly (including a Hitec Red-enabled transmitter and receiver) or Pair To Fly (supplied with a Hitec Red receiver thats compatible with your existing Hitec air transmitter). Weighing only an ounce, the SPAD S.XIII is ideal for indoor flight or outdoor flight in calm conditions.
- Semi-scale appearance with moulded wing rib detail.
- Micro size and light weight makes it ideal for indoor spaces.
- Fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control for exceptional manoeuvrability.
- Lightweight 1S Li-Po flight battery attaches with magnets.
- Its slow flying characteristics mean the Spad is ideal for the less experienced pilot.
- Intermediate and expert pilots will enjoy the exciting performance.
- Full Spares Availability – Just Ask.
- 1 x 100% factory assembled SPAD S.XIII.
- 1 x 2.4 GHz Hitec Red Enabled Transmitter & Charger.
- 1 x 3.7V 1S 70mAh LiPo battery.
- 1 x Quick-start guide.
- 1 x 0.4A DC USB charger for the 1S 3.7V LiPo.
- Length: 310mm.
- Wingspan: 400 mm.
- Wing area (sq. cm): 487.
- All-up weight (g): 29.
Note: The images, instructions and drawings relating to the product being sold on this page are subject to copyright ownership and are the intellectual property of Ares RC. They are displayed solely for the purposes of selling Ares RC products or otherwise adding value to the Ares RC brand.
- Click here to download a copy of the instructions.