Jecobin Plan, Drawing – HMS Bristol D23 (1973)
Jecobin Plan, Drawing – HMS Bristol D23 (1973). Others in class: N/A.
All plans contain full hull lines, all bulkhead and superstructure form information. Some plans include waterlines and buttock lines.
- 1:72 Scale, 2 Sheet Drawing Set – 85″ / 2167mm LOA
- 1:96 Scale, 2 Sheet Drawing Set – 64″ / 1626mm LOA
- 1:192 Scale, 1 Sheet Drawing Set – 32″ / 813mm LOA
Recommended Detail Sheets:
- X007 – HMS Bristol Misc Details
- X009 – Ikara Launcher
- X010 – HMS Bristol Seadart Launcher
- X011 – Radar Type 992Q
- X012 – Radar Type 965
- X026 – Single 4.5″ Mk 8 Gun Mounting
- X027 – Director, Aiming (Optical) Sight
- X030 – Misc Ship’s Boats
- X035 – Wasp Helicopter
- X039 – Sonar Decoy, Crane & Winch
- X103 – Visual Landing Aids
- X205 – HMS Bristol Boat Davits & Foreward Breakwater
Jecobin Plans are printed on demand and are shipped within 2 working days of order, by Royal Mail or by tracked Royal Mail Airsure for overseas orders..