Jecobin Plan, Drawing – HMS Leeds Castle P258 (1982)
Jecobin Plan, Drawing – HMS Leeds Castle P258 (1982). Others in Class: HMS Dumbarton Castle P265.
All plans contain full hull lines, all bulkhead and superstructure form information. Some plans include waterlines and buttock lines.
- 1:48 Scale, 4 Sheet Scale Drawing Set – 68″ / 1736mm LOA
- 1:72 Scale, 4 Sheet Scale Drawing Set – 32″ / 813mm LOA
- 1:96 Scale, 2 Sheet Scale Drawing Set – 34″ / 864mm LOA
- 1:192 Scale, 1 Sheet Scale Drawing Set – 17″ / 432mm LOA
Recommended Detail Sheets:
- X30 – Misc Ship’s Boats
- X37 – Sea King helicopter
- X52 – Bofors 40mm Gun
- X90 – HMS Leeds Castle Misc Details
- X102 – Crane For Searider (Trainer UK Ltd PM25003)
- X103 – Visual Landing Aids
Jecobin Plans are printed on demand and are shipped within 2 working days of order, by Royal Mail or by tracked Royal Mail Airsure for overseas orders..