Futaba – P-CBF14NB F-14 Navy 4/8 Channel 40 MHz Transmitter, R168DF Receiver, S148 Servo
Futaba – P-CBF14NB F-14 Navy 4/8 Channel 40 MHz Transmitter, R168DF Receiver, S148 Servo is a fully modular system with Navy Twin Stick. Based on the proven Futaba F-series and features wells for optional modules such as Multi-Switch 16, Multi-Switch-Prop 12+2, which may be installed for expansion from 4 to 8 channels.
This F-14 transmitter is an 8 channel unit fitted with controls for 4 channel, equipped with a standard joystick and the Navy Twin Stick, allowing separate control of the two drive motors. This enables a model maker to fully control a twin screw model ship with an additional bow thruster ensuring full maneuverability including sideways motion or rotation on the same axis! You may add one or two proportional sliders and one or two multi modules, each requiring a single channel. The F-14 remote control system is also a multi-switch system for models of ships, trucks, tanks and construction vehicles. The modular transmitter concept with individual expansion possibilities gives you the option to expand the transmitter as your needs require. If you want to control and switch many functions on your model, a modular control system does not fail. Ordinary proportional remote controls offer up to 12 proportional control channels, with joysticks, push buttons and rotary knobs controlling servo position).
For multi function models with many switching functions, 12 proportional channels are rarely sufficient. In addition, the many switching functions (ON / OFF, such as lights) must always be switched with an electrical switch, which then would have to be controlled with proportional servos in a very cumbersome setup. The F-14 multi-switch system solves these problems by generating up to three proportional control functions, each with 16 individually operated switching functions.
By fitting of either a Multi-Switch 16 TX Encoder Module, which uses one transmitter channel and provides 16 switched functions and / or a Multi-Switch-Prop 12+2 TX Encoder Module, which uses one transmitter channel and provides 12 switched and two proportional controls the F-14 becomes a very powerful system indeed. Once the respective Multi-Switch 16 RX Decoder Module and / or Multi-Switch-Prop 12+2 RX Decoder Module is connected to the receiver, such additional functions can directly switch lamps and small motors, etc up to 24W power. This flexibility is unrivaled in this remote control class. The system F-14 consists of individual modules, which you may expand as you need.
- Multi-Switch, Multi-Prop or Multi-Switch-Prop channel expansion to 5 prop + 48 multi-channels = 106 Functions.
- 5 options for Multi-Module with 8 control switches.
- Servo reverse and programmable sequence of control functions.
- Large battery compartment for batteries up to 3500 mAh = over 14 hours of operating time.
- Single attachment point for neck strap.
- Suitable for complex, multi-function model ships where control of cranes, winches and sound systems are required.
- 40 MHz 4/8 Channel Transmitter F-14 Navy (Expandable from 4 to 8 Channels).
- 40 MHz 8 Channel Dual Conversion Receiver R168DF.
- 40 Mhz TX & Dual Conversion RX Crystals.
- S148 Servo.
- Servo Accessory Bag.
- Receiver Switch Harness.
- F-14 Transmitter Linear Proportional Slider Module (P-TFRT1601).
- F-14 Receiver Decoder Multi-Switch 16 Module (P-MSD8369).
- F-14 Transmitter Encoder Multi-Switch 16 Module (P-MSM8084).
- F-14 Receiver Decoder Multi-Switch-Prop 12+2 Module (P-MSPD8370).
- F-14 Transmitter Encoder Multi-Switch-Prop 12+2 Module (P-MSPM8101).
- Vapextech – 9.6V 2600 mAh NiMH Rechargeable Transmitter Battery Pack.
- Vapextech – 4 to 10 Cell, 4.8, 6, 7.2, 8.4, 9.6, 10.8, 12V, UK Mains 240V NiMH Battery Charger.
- Frequency (Mhz): FM 40.
- Height (mm): 230.
- Width (mm): 200.
- Depth (mm): 50.
- Weight (g): 600.
- Click here to download a copy of the manual.