Ikonnik KNNA1000-SRK KA-6 2.4 GHz 6 Channel Hitec Red Compatible Transmitter, Receiver, Dual Centre Sprung Sticks
Ikonnik KNNA1000-SRK KA-6 2.4 GHz 6 Channel Hitec Red Compatible Transmitter, Receiver, Dual Centre Sprung Sticks is a full range. 2.4GHz, 6-channel radio thats simple to use yet offers all the basic features you need for a variety of surface and air models, including tanks, trucks, twin screw marine craft, park flyers and many quads on the market. Better still, because IKONNIK has licenced the use of Hitecs acclaimed bullet-proof radio link technology, you can save on your next Ares model by looking for the Hitec Red logo on the package to confirm that your new KA-6 can be used to fly Ares PTF (Pair to Fly) aircraft. Supplied in Mode 2 configuration with a ratchet on throttle, a nifty bit of simple screw drivering is all thats required to activate dual sprung gimbals and trigger a whole raft of new control options.
- Bullet-proof 2.4GHz Hitec Red protocol.
- Digital trims on all four primary channels.
- Optional dual sprung stick units make it perfect for tanks and marine models.
- Servo reversing on all four primary channels.
- Adjustable stick length and tension.
- Switched 5th and 6th channels.
- Delta mixing option.
- Metal carry handle and folding antenna.
- Neck strap eyelet.
- KA-6 Rx is compatible with all current Hitec air transmitters.
- KA-6 2.4 GHz 6 Channel Hitec Red Compatible Radio Transmitter.
- KA-6 2.4 GHz 6 Channel Hitec Red Compatible Radio Receiver.
- Quick Start Guide.
- Height (mm): 200.
- Width (mm): 182.
- Depth (mm): 82.
- Weight (g): 466.